Me

Post your statuses in here. These can be off topic

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

Elmtree21
Verified
Spotify Playlist:

Recognition

Profile Milestones!

Me

Post by Elmtree21 »

As everyone is aware I had asked to take a break for a few weeks . It’s because there’s a lot of personal stuff going on and I’m kinda having a awful time rn . I hope to be back as soon as I feel I can be but at moment have about 100 things flying around my head and just want to curl up and cry to get rid of everything I feel . 

I will let u know 1 thing the 3rd of may I got some news that I was hoping not to hear for a while about a family member and that has been playing on my mind since then as well as other things going on in there . 

I hope to be back as soon as I can be  , thanks all .

:D :o :D :P
stephen
Verified
Head Programmer
About Me: I'm Stephen, I am the lead developer here at MHmatters/Wilde247. Also, I am no taxi driver.
Spotify Playlist:
Mood:

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: Me

Post by stephen »

I know opening up is hard for you so thanks for sharing I only hope by sharing a little has helped. We all hope you and your family get better news soon. 

We are always here for you Em, please remember that! 

Elmtree21
Verified
Spotify Playlist:

Recognition

Profile Milestones!

Post by Elmtree21 »

Thanks I know and I don’t like opening up to others as I had it all come back to me before . I’m trying to make sure that I’m ok and don’t have too many bad days like I have been having. That’s before I sort anything else out. People have been telling me for once I need to focus on myself and not others ,because I always put others first and push my stuff to the side .(yes I know I shouldn’t )
stacey
Verified
Owner (Founder)

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Post by stacey »

Sorry here you going though a lot. I dnt want sound like telling what to do or anything like that. I
have you try speaking to your doctor. Help with the stress what your going though 
Elmtree21
Verified
Spotify Playlist:

Recognition

Profile Milestones!

Post by Elmtree21 »

No u r not poking but ,the drs are aware. They have tried meds ,counciling  , all kinds of different things and nothing has worked . when I was grieving before they couldn’t offer anything then either .

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)