Me being me

Want to share somthing? Here is the place for that
Forum rules
All terms of use apply here! However we do take a relaxed approach at swearing here.

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

jrh41641
Verified
Founders

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Me being me

Post by jrh41641 »

It’s just hint me now that I no that I never open up I kee my self to my self an always have done but think it’s about time I start trying to

For past few months I’ve felt the worst of worst I’ve been going threw a * of a lot an I just push everyone away , im near enough crying me self to sleep every night im constantly stressed an i seem to getting snappy an angry easy latley … I’ve started to notice that im loosing hair again from the stress an it not healthy … I’ve not been happy for a while I just put on a smile an keep going my life has gone down the drain an yes I have started getting my thoughts back again but I try an control then an make them going away …. Truth is I’m struggerlinv like badly but I prefer to be solo an left alone …. I need an want to get back on track but at the moment I’m time it’s so hard to I love all my family an my animals an they are the reason I’m still here tiday an still pushing to succeed

So there we have it I’ve opened up a slight bit but at least it’s nothing at all ❤️❤️
stacey
Verified
Owner (Founder)

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: Me being me

Post by stacey »

Jess you know I'm call way , text, come to mine when ever you like if you need a girly night and laugh we're sister family for life. Yes you do need talk to me more yes I come tell you how it is what's the point of suger coating things as they don't get anyone any we're in life. But I'm here for you to rant too , I will try help best I can. Love smelly bum
jrh41641
Verified
Founders

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: Me being me

Post by jrh41641 »

I no thank you always xx we are family for life always will be love you too sis xz

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)