🙄

Want to rant about somthing. Here is the place to do it.
Forum rules
Some rules are relaxed here for example: Swearing, Using caps for all your rant. Any rasism, discrmination or direct attacks to our members will NOT be tolirated at all!

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

Elmtree21
Verified
Spotify Playlist:

Recognition

Profile Milestones!

🙄

Post by Elmtree21 »

Hi
Hope all is well ?

Ever go to the drs for something and feel like your being fobbed off ,well today I had a appointment as I have been feeling a bit under the weather and like my body doesn’t like me . Well I spoke to the dr and they decided to just say there’s nothing wrong and tried blaming it on my anxiety .

This is a consistent thing with them every time I’m I’ll it’s my anxiety causing it or making me feel it . I’m so over trying to speak to my drs as they just will not resolve my issues anymore .

(Sorry to anyone who takes offence to this )
:D :o :D :P
stephen
Verified
Head Programmer
About Me: I'm Stephen, I am the lead developer here at MHmatters/Wilde247. Also, I am no taxi driver.
Spotify Playlist:
Mood:

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: 🙄

Post by stephen »

This is the pattern of Drs to be fair. You just have to be persistent and maybe request a different Dr. Or self-refer your self to CMHT (Community Mental Health Team) You can do this by telling your Dr you're wrong and I want a second opinion from them, not your practice.
Elmtree21 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:52 pm Hi
Hope all is well ?

Ever go to the drs for something and feel like your being fobbed off ,well today I had a appointment as I have been feeling a bit under the weather and like my body doesn’t like me . Well I spoke to the dr and they decided to just say there’s nothing wrong and tried blaming it on my anxiety .

This is a consistent thing with them every time I’m I’ll it’s my anxiety causing it or making me feel it . I’m so over trying to speak to my drs as they just will not resolve my issues anymore .

(Sorry to anyone who takes offence to this )

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)