Lets get to know each other

Introduce yourself and help everyone here get to know you.
Forum rules
It goes without saying we are all here to help each other so please be polite!

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

stacey
Verified
Owner (Founder)

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Lets get to know each other

Post by stacey »

Hi my name is stacey , I have a beautiful little girl and two beautiful step sons. Very handsome and clever man. I am 31 years old. I love to read , game , paint and design old tables into something new. I love my little mini chihuahua called tyson. I'm happy making people happy by changing there hair style into what they want as I'm fully qualified hair dresser but only do if someone asking to do there hair. I good at listen to people if they need to rant to or chat about personal things as I keep my word don't tell anyone if they dnt want me too.
Myself I have mental health issues. I have depression that made me feel worse about my self and didn't want to be here no more. It took scary moment in my life that I could lots my world. But without that I didn't know that I need help until I seen the doctor about it. Now I'm medicine for it, without it I go back to that dark place that I never want to go back too.
Anyway I spoke lot about my self. I'm happy here about your self on here just comment above/down. You don't need tell your life story like I did but any thing you feel happy about saying. Just so we can all get to know each over better. So easy talk to each over if need being. Thank you for readying. Sorry any spelling mistake or not wording right I'm not the best at it all. 😅
mhmatters
Verified
Founders
About Me: This is the official account for MHmatters. You can message this account to get website support.
Referrals: 3
Mood:

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: Lets get to know each other

Post by mhmatters »

Welcome Stacey thanks for sharing :D

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)