Work

Want to share somthing? Here is the place for that
Forum rules
All terms of use apply here! However we do take a relaxed approach at swearing here.

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

jrh41641
Verified
Founders

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Work

Post by jrh41641 »

So yesterday I did an 11h shift an went out stright after An I do regret it a little I wasn’t really in the correct state of mind was feel really emotional an upset an it didn’t help with me working at a bar coz two lads started arguing included my friend it made me really upset coz all for the last 2h of shift I kept getting snardy comments of this bloke an the smallest thing was touching me an honestly broke me down but I went out with my friends after work an really enjoyed my self but I do regret it this morning 😂 

if anyone want to chat to me feel free to get something of your chest although it might not be the same it really does help an feels like a weight has been lifted just remember we are all here to help love you all ❤️
stephen
Verified
Head Programmer
About Me: I'm Stephen, I am the lead developer here at MHmatters/Wilde247. Also, I am no taxi driver.
Spotify Playlist:
Mood:

Profile Milestones!

Rank

Re: Work

Post by stephen »

Yeah going out after work is never a good idea haha! As long as you had fun at the time that's all that matters!

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)