😮‍💨🤬😥

Want to rant about somthing. Here is the place to do it.
Forum rules
Some rules are relaxed here for example: Swearing, Using caps for all your rant. Any rasism, discrmination or direct attacks to our members will NOT be tolirated at all!

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)

stacey
Verified
Owner (Founder)

Profile Milestones!

Rank

😮‍💨🤬😥

Post by stacey »

I been ok all day. Not felt stressed or wind up. But the last couple of hours from getting my child from school. I just been so pee off and getting so winded up over small things. She been pushing me all night doing this to pee me off, making silly noises when eating , getting in my personal space that is not good when I feel like this and she know that , them to top it all off my dog as decided that he will chase the cats around the livingroom and not listen to me when I say bed. So I fully snap and ending throwing a fork a cross the room and end up knocking the animals water bowl over. Not had this feeling in a long time before I was meditated. 
I hate when this happen to me. As wants i have  chilled out i feel bad mum or just bad for what i done. Its like in the moment i dnt know what have done until I come out of it. 😭

Remove this ad by creating an account and logging in :)